Detection of Rogue Access Points

Jonathan Rogers quantumfoam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:43:55 UTC 2012

Nevermind, it appears SNMP is turned off on our routers and I do not have
control over that. I can at least present this as a possible option to the
person that does. Thank you very much for your suggestions, everyone. I'm
so glad I joined this list; I've learned so much and it's great to talk to
people who like to share their knowledge and experience.

--JR