169.254.0.0/16

Darren O'Connor darrenoc at outlook.com
Thu Oct 18 15:22:22 UTC 2012

I would agree. I don't see it as a problem using it, but I was mainly wondering about what other people thought of using it.

And yes, it's nice to use as people are using RFC1918 addresses in their networks and you can be sure that 169.254.0.0/16 isn't used. At least until people do start using it and then you have the same overlapping problem again