Internet-wide port scans

Bacon Zombie baconzombie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:14:40 UTC 2012

Have a look at the talks done by Fyodor the creator of Nmap "Scanning the
Internet".

http://nmap.org/presentations/BHDC08/bhdc08-slides-fyodor.pdf

http://www.securitytube.net/video/170

http://blog.thc.org/index.php?/archives/2-Port-Scanning-the-Internet.html

Also if you are look for a host CloudSigma are open to Security Researches
using their VPS system for this kind of work.

http://www.cloudsigma.com/