Detection of Rogue Access Points

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:36:50 UTC 2012

restricting the number of mac addresses per switch port to one for your
dhcp pool too, though more than one ap clones mac addresses.  and make it
unpopulr for the usual use cases by firewalling off stuff like dropbox,
siri and icloud.

there is of course commercial wips gear like this ..
http://www.airtightnetworks.com/home/solutions/wireless-intrusion-prevention.html

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)