Attacking on Source Port 0 (ZERO)

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 19:59:42 UTC 2012

Hi there,
It was TCP and I think it was not a DDoS attack because the traffic was not
heavy.
But I see abnormal cpu usage (%99) in my BRAS's which are Cisco 7206 VXR.
I think it act like a warm or some attacks which cause high CPU load in
some IOS.
Thanks

--
Regards,
Shahab Vahabzadeh, Network Engineer and System Administrator

Cell Phone: +1 (415) 871 0742
PGP Key Fingerprint = 8E34 B335 D702 0CA7 5A81  C2EE 76A2 46C2 5367 BF90