Is a /48 still the smallest thing you can route independently?

Edward Dore edward.dore at freethought-internet.co.uk
Sun Oct 14 14:04:55 UTC 2012

RIPE Labs had an interesting article about filtering of /48 prefixes earlier this year that might be of some interest to you: https://labs.ripe.net/Members/emileaben/ripe-atlas-a-case-study-of-ipv6-48-filtering

There's also a useful RIPE Labs article on general prefix filtering lengths from August last year: https://labs.ripe.net/Members/dbayer/visibility-of-prefix-lengths

Edward Dore
Freethought Internet