[NANOG-announce] NANOG 56 Reminders

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at newnog.org
Sat Oct 13 15:53:00 UTC 2012

NANOG Colleagues:

If you have not yet registered for NANOG 56, to be held *

October 21-24, 2012, at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel, please consider doing so
soon. We are expecting strong attendance, with nearly 495 registered
attendees as of this date. Registration fees are:
*

   - Late Registration (non-member $600, member $575, student $100)

   - On-Site Registration starting October 21, 2012
   (non-member $675, member $650, student $100)

Consider registering now at
http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog56/nanog56_registration.html

To make your hotel reservation visit
http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog56/hotel.html

*
*
*The NANOG Program Committee has once again delivered a very strong and
exciting program.  In fact some additions continue to be added, check out the
latest agenda at **

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog56/agenda.php
*
*

*
*

We hope many of you will make time to attend, (if not in person, join us
for remotely) at the
**

Community and Member Meeting
**

on Sunday, October 21st, from 5:45-6:45 p.m. Hosted by the NANOG Board,
this is an important opportunity to learn about organizational updates and
to share your views with the Board and other NANOG committees. In addition,
candidates for the 2012 open Board seats will be on hand to answer any
questions regarding their interest in serving on the Board of Directors.
*
*

*
*A friendly reminder, NANOG Elections are entering into the final stages. **

Complete election information is found at the NANOG Elections web page
http://www.nanog.org/governance/elections/2012elections/
*

Be sure to participate and become a NANOG member.  Full membership
information found at http://www.nanog.org/membership_main.html

We have a full slate of NANOG Sponsors, we hope you will visit them in
Dallas and extend our community appreciation for their support.

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog56/sponsors.html.

Again we have the ever famous NANOG Sponsors Socials, complete information
found at

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog56/socials.html

If you need help or have a comment or suggestion about meeting operations
please send us an email to nanog-support at nanog.org.

Hope see everyone in Dallas!

Sincerely,
Betty