Typical additional latency for CGN?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Oct 8 23:39:40 UTC 2012

> True, but, as we have discussed before, mobile users, especially in the US,
> have dramatically lowered expectations of internet access from their mobile
> devices vs. what they expect from a household ISP.
>
> We expect half the services we want to be crippled by mobile carriers because
> they don't like competition. We file lawsuits when that happens on our
> terrestrial connections.
>
> Owen
>

> Except now you have to do mediation, since class action lawsuits are now null and void. :)

I'm not convinced that's actually true, however, even if you ignore the idea of a class-action,
the more effective approach is a vast fleet of small-claims cases. Corporations are generally
much better prepared and resourced to deal with mediation and/or class-actions. An
influx of a huge number of small-claims actions in courts all over the place, OTOH, costs
very little resources on the plaintiff side while having a much larger impact on the
corporation, even if the corporation prevails in every case.

Owen