Technical contact at XO/Concentric

Knut A. Syed kas at kas.no
Thu Oct 4 15:18:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

If anyone from XO/Concentric is on on the list or anyone has a technical
contact who can help with connectivity issues to their hosted Web-sites,
please pass this along to the right person/team or respond to me off-list.

Some of our customers are having problems connecting to Web-services
hosted by XO/Concentric. The problem is limited to customers within a
certain /17 allocation we have (82.134.0.0/17). Ping and connections to
the SMTP-service on the same destination IP are fine.  But when the
customers try to connect to the HTTP-service tcpdumps shows that no
packets are returned.

We have tried Customer Care to no help.

TIA!

Kind Regards,