Cost of fiber run between neighbouring office buildings

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Tue Oct 2 16:48:33 UTC 2012

Second what Nick said.  Also, get quotes for double, quadruple, and
more of the number of fibers you think you need today.  If it makes
economic sense to leave strands unterminated (coil neatly in the
splice tray and have someone term later) by all means do it.  Extra
strands in the cable are almost free compared to the labor to pull it
in.

-r