Angled Polish Connectors and DWDM

Daniel Griggs daniel at fx.net.nz
Mon Oct 1 01:39:08 UTC 2012

We have been using APC connectors on our DWDM deployments now for about 5
years and have had no issues with it at all.

Additionally, last year we engaged several DWDM system providers  and one
of the questions we asked them was, did they know of any issues with APC
connectors especially with regard to dual polarization systems. All vendors
came back with having no issues with APC connectors.

--
Daniel Griggs
Network Operations
e: daniel at fx.net.nz