William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if you can.

Tom Beecher tbeecher at localnet.com
Thu Nov 29 19:58:25 UTC 2012

Not really comparable.

Speaking from a US point of view, ISPs has strong legal protections
isolating them from culpability for the actions of their customers. I
know internationally things are different, but here in the US the ISP
doesn't get dinged, except in certain cases where they are legally
required to remove access to material and don't.

End users have no such protections that I'm aware of that cover them
similarly.