William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if you can.

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Thu Nov 29 19:06:19 UTC 2012

On Nov 29, 2012, at 13:57 , William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Patrick W. Gilmore <patrick at ianai.net> wrote:
>> Do you think if the police found out child pr0n was
>> being served from a starbux they wouldn't
>> confiscate the equipment from that store?
>
> I think if they took the cash registers too the Starbucks lawyer would
> be in court an hour later with a motion to quash in one hand and an
> offer of full cooperation in the other.

And if the sky were orange....

Any other non-sequitors? :)

--
TTFN,
patrick

P.S. I can come up with some examples where the cash registers would be fair game, such as when the manager was charging the hosting provider extra to sit in the corner and host the 'bad content'.  But it is still a non-sequitor w/r/t this thread.