juniper vpn

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Wed Nov 28 21:19:59 UTC 2012

On 11/27/2012 07:27 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:
> Do you want one for IPSEC or for the SSL VPN Appliance that Juniper is pushing nowadays?

I just checked, the script i am looking at calls the ncscv tool which I
believe is made by juniper? It needs amongst other things an ssl
certificate. So I presume it's using the latter.

This tool/script did download a certificate, however it appears to be a
binary file, not the usual plain text file. Is there a way to retrieve
the plaintext one or extract it from the binary file? Using "file"
identifies it as a data file.

Thanks,
Jeroen

--