"Programmers can't get IPv6 thus that is why they do not have IPv6 in their applications"....

david raistrick drais at icantclick.org
Wed Nov 28 16:30:32 UTC 2012

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012, Bjørn Mork wrote:

> Do you really want to run netowrking software written by someone
> incapable of setting up a test network?  This doesn't have anything with
> tunnel brokers or native access to do at all.

So the software engineer should now -also- be responsible for, and capable
of, recreating both the network as well as 3rd party systems that he/she
has to code against?

again focusing on just our last title release - 20+ 3rd party interfaces
run by 6 different companies.   Is the software engineer really
responsible for faking things like xbox live, PSN, facebook, twitter,
google, etc on a test network?

--
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais at icantclick.org       ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail