Big day for IPv6 - 1% native penetration

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Tue Nov 27 05:52:30 UTC 2012

2013 - the year of the NAT.  (the only way a single stacked address family is going to be able to talk to
a single stacked member of a different address family...  and unless we start agressive reuse of v4,  this will
happen sooner than later (dual-stack is rate limited to the smaller of the address families -UNLESS- NAT makes
reuse possible... :)

But since NAT is going to be required -anyway-....

2013 will be the year of the NAT.

/bill