Adding GPS location to IPv6 header

Randy randy_94108 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 04:28:32 UTC 2012

Just because it is from Iraq; does NOT mean by any streach of the imagination that OP is a terrorist!
You need to get outside the box you are living in and learn to separate the forest from the trees!

You are "entitled" to you private-opinions. Don't post said-garbage on NANOG!

I do take exception to such garbage; while other's might not.

./Randy