NTP Issues Today

Sid Rao srao at ctigroup.com
Tue Nov 20 03:58:15 UTC 2012

We had multiple servers synchronized with Windows/MS time change their clock to the year 2000 today.  It broke many things, including AD authentication.

These servers had been properly synchronized for years.

They were synchronized with Microsoft and NIST NTP servers.

This may not be isolated.

Sid Rao | CTI Group | +1 (317) 262-4677