Fiber terminations -- UPC vs APC

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Tue Nov 20 08:35:15 UTC 2012

+1 here on going all APC on the panels, note we run a gpon network so
making that choice was fairly easy for us.  You do end up having to use a
lot of sc or lc/upc - sc/apc patch cables on the colo equipment side of
things but everything out in the field is 100% sc/apc.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com