Apple iMessage

A. Pishdadi apishdadi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 23:55:14 UTC 2012

not only issues, but getting messages that were either not directed to me
or delivered weeks late, my girlfriend downstairs just got a text from me
that i didnt sent, said it was sent at 10am this morning, but i never sent
her a message at that time or a message ever in a sentence the way it was
worded......