new clueless security softwhere

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Sat Nov 17 20:27:07 UTC 2012

On 11/17/12 1:42 AM, Randy Bush wrote:
> new crapware on the misconfigured loose.  did we not just have a thread
> on frags?  how long will it take the amateurs to learn about port 53?
>
> sigh
>
> randy
>

>      Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:15:23 +0800
>      To: randy at psg.com
>      From: Security Ops Center <security at communilink.net>

True call:

"ZoneAlarm is telling me that your internet server is attacking my
computer on port 53 with something called UDP.  I told it to not allow
the attack and now my internet doesn't work!"

Don't know which is more funny - the broken/braindead software, or the
fact its coming from a location of the world where the average response
to abuse reports is "SPAM NO ILLEGAL, YOU NO BLOCK US."

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org