Dns sometimes fails using Google DNS / automatic dnssec

MailPlus| David Hofstee david at mailplus.nl
Thu Nov 15 15:06:11 UTC 2012

root at e3:/home/services# dig @8.8.8.8 m1.mailplus.nl

; <<>> DiG 9.7.3 <<>> @8.8.8.8 m1.mailplus.nl
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;m1.mailplus.nl.			IN	A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
m1.mailplus.nl.		1867	IN	A	46.31.50.16
m1.mailplus.nl.		1867	IN	RRSIG	A 7 3 3600 20130517082302 20121115082302 3767 mailplus.nl. WzKY2FnTbF8MOhAuDvnrPkpgskeH4aI1YByh6zBX1z1pQRo8YIcxzlSN tHv2LnKUk+0n6iIXqV77sHynHHP/Y/a0bMKYKIDuK8Gtz47AVDJaU0eX 0FR8F5qqw897ClGf5ISa0njPLFVyF/NJ6hNViDYzOhhHGi58dhZmhKWF ujs=

;; Query time: 5 msec
;; SERVER: 8.8.8.8#53(8.8.8.8)
;; WHEN: Thu Nov 15 16:05:26 2012
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 219