Eaton 9130 UPS feedback

Daniel Griggs daniel at pch.net
Tue Nov 13 21:54:39 UTC 2012

Hi Seth,

A previous employer we looked at a few UPS.

We used Emerson GXT2/3 3Kva UPSs and they worked a treat.
We also tried the Eaton 9130 and we never had any problems with them, but the SNMP monitoring was only good for telling you if there was a problem, not what the problem was. So we eventually went back to the Emersons.

--
Daniel