Cisco IT class on groupon!?

Ray Wong rayw at rayw.net
Tue Nov 13 19:51:56 UTC 2012

>From their description, it's an examcram, not an education. If you
already know what you're doing and just want to fill in enough detail
gaps to quickly get your cert, you'll likely get what you were looking
for.

Personally, I can't remember the last time someone brought up certs
for a network req in more than passing, so I wouldn't expect it to
offer much of a longer term educational value.

-R>