OT: Hurricane retweet-2-smtp.

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 12:07:27 UTC 2012

It made me lol a bit that their website specifically says this:

*Unlike most mesh implementations, a Byzantium Mesh requires no specialized
equipment that may not be easy to get during an emergency, just an x86
computer with at least one 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless interface.*

yet now we are in search of specialty wifi hw? :)
chris