Indonesian ISP Moratel announces Google's prefixes

Jian Gu guxiaojian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:30:27 UTC 2012

Dear Mr. Know-Peering,

I came here to learn and I believe I have the right to say what I was
thinking, no matter how ignorant my comment was. I don't have the right to
blame anybody, in fact I don't give a damn whose fault it is, it is not my
business.

I apologize if I offended you when you claimed that it was a hijacking.