Indonesian ISP Moratel announces Google's prefixes

Jian Gu guxiaojian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 05:07:47 UTC 2012

Where did you get the idea that a Moratel customer announced a google-owned
prefix to Moratel and Moratel did not have the proper filters in place?
according to the blog, all google's 4 authoritative DNS server networks and
8.8.8.0/24 were wrongly routed to Moratel, what's the possiblity for a
Moratel customers announce all those prefixes?