qwest.net dropping packets... wife would like someone to pick them up please...

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Sat Nov 3 05:55:39 UTC 2012

Hi Matt (and other helpful posters off list),

Yes, makes sense.

I'm told this pops up twice a month, so opps, clearly I need to spend
more time reading and learning! :)

Thanks to the person who pointed out the PTR rec suggests that the
impacted resource might be more west than I realised.  I confess I don't
know the .us very well at all.

--
Don Gould
31 Acheson Ave