AT&T Microcell Contact

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 22:03:29 UTC 2012

I wonder why they filter by IPs anyways?

The only reason I can guess is geolocation to ensure they have a frequency
license in a given geographic area.

However my experience has been that other providers use a GPS for this
(and unfortunately, require a GPS lock to operate).  Great for a house with
a window, not so good for the basement of a building.