isc - a good business

Andrew D Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Thu May 31 02:30:15 UTC 2012

Paul,

I just wanted to point out that you're a horrible person for employing
people at a sustainable level, for giving away the product of your
company for free, and for having the temerity to assist the FBI, on
break-even basis ensuring that users of the internet continue to have
access to DNS.  HOW DARE YOU SIR?

Andrew