Comcast Service for Non-Cap Bandwidth

Nabil Sharma nabilsharma at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 00:41:43 UTC 2012

PC:
I also wish to know how much the Comcast "Paid Peering" service costs, and if this is an option that can get us the delivery we require.
Could you please help me to understand why it is protected by NDA? Is there anyone on the NANOG list who can share this pricing with me in private?
Sincerely,
Nabil