Comcast Service for Non-Cap Bandwidth

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:08:28 UTC 2012

While I still don't agree it's fair, that arrangement seems limited to
the viewing of the Xfinity TV application via XBOX for subscribers who
have both an internet and cable TV package via Comcast and not XBOX in
general.  None the less, the cap is 250gb at the moment, and only
applies to residential accounts.