ISPs and full packet inspection

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Thu May 24 13:22:25 UTC 2012

The problem is that it is strictly a jurisdictional question. I'm not
trying to throw it back at you. But I can't advise you w/o knowing the
specifics of your ISP which I don't want to know. Does that make sense?
What country? State? Where's your customer base? Do you have multiple
carriers? Do you service DOD? Outside of US? Do you service EU? SWIFT
(Financial wires?) etc? Mainly consumer? Commercial? The list could go on.

If you are being prodded by legal on this question then my advice would
be to tell them that they have to provide that direction.

If you are being prodded by technology my advice would be to direct them
to legal.

You should be picking up a pattern here....

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer