Peer1/Server Beach support for BGP on dedicated servers

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:08:38 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:02 PM, J.J. Mc Kenna
<JMcKenna at intelletrace.com> wrote:
> http://www.voxel.net/assets/VoxCAST-Whitepaper.pdf

that does mention bgp, but not in the context of 'make my server do
bgp with the voxel network equipment'... in the context of: "If you
setup a cdn you need to speak bgp".

I don't see a clicky-box on the voxel server (dedicated hosting)
configuration and pricing page for 'add the bgp to my server, pls.'.

-chris