Spam from inteliquent.com subject "nanog"

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue May 22 11:54:06 UTC 2012

     Same.  Nothing here.

     Maybe someone at Tiscali/Tinet where fixing their mailing with
their new name and made an error.

On that subject...

     What kind of trouble Tiscali/Tinet got into to pull an "Arthur
Anderson" and change their name to "Inteliquent"?

     Context: "Arthur Anderson" changed their name to "Accenture" (yuck)
after that unfortunate incident.

     PS: I know they merge =D I'm just not a big fan of their new name.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443