Peer1/Server Beach support for BGP on dedicated servers

Sean Davis erplefoo at gmail.com
Sat May 19 21:15:46 UTC 2012

Peer1/SB employee here -

(disclaimer: I'm really in security, not networking)

I imagine this would be technically possible, but I have no clue as to whether it is something we could offer or not. If you like, feel free to contact me off-list and I'll forward your questions/requirements along to those who can provide a better answer.

- Sean

Sent from a portable typo transmitter