Peer1/Server Beach support for BGP on dedicated servers

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Sat May 19 10:23:02 UTC 2012

Hello everyone

Was wondering if there's anyone from Server Beach/Peer1 here. We have a
dedicated server with them which we primarily use for DNS. I am adding
support for anycasting on that one but seems like Peer1 is not supporting
BGP at all. NOC support told me that they can announce our block
and statically pass us but cannot hear BGP announcement from our router.
Was wondering if someone else had similar issue?

This is important and if doesn't works then I would have to find a new
place for dedicated server somewhere in California.

Thanks!

--

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com