Commerical Backup Solutions

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Fri May 18 14:41:40 UTC 2012

I wanted to add that I've had some recent experience with Asigra (and
specifically pitting it against Evault), and they are currently a little
behind in VADP and other VMWare related feature sets, and their Linux
distribution support is very limited (basically no support for anything but
RedHat).  They also charge extra for the web console.

Overall for our needs, Evault beat out Asigra, but there isn't anything
horribly wrong with Asigra's product either.

-Scott