Cogent for ISP bandwidth

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 04:46:58 UTC 2012

While there may be other grounds for telling them not to call you, the
do not call list is not one of them as it does not apply to business
to business solicitations.

"The national Do-Not-Call list protects home voice or personal
wireless phone numbers only. While you may be able to register a
business number, your registration will not make telephone
solicitations to that number unlawful."
http://www.fcc.gov/guides/unwanted-telephone-marketing-calls