[routing-wg] RPKI performance metrics; your help requested

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu May 17 03:47:11 UTC 2012

> Could someone make:
>   2) put the graphs at 'not rpki.net' on rpki.net (too)

no.  that is the exact point.  the graph to which i pointed is on rob's
site.  these are data each relying party can collect and see for
themselves and their point of view in the universe, not some central
authority.  ripe/ncc thinks it is the center of the universe.  we do
not.  we know it is in freemont [0], a neighborhood of seattle.

so that url is very intentionally rob's relying party instance.  i have
one at
   http://rgnet.rpki.net/
but it has not been running as long as you can see.

and sorry that our certs did not pay godzilla or gobble for the
privilege of being in their bowsers.  refund below [1]

randy

[0] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremont,_Seattle
      http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/members/guiness-albums-stuff-picture19971-center-known-universe-freemont.jpg
      http://www.waymarking.com/gallery/image.aspx?f=1&guid=e712e7f5-0a55-4cc0-a40c-88deedce8d72&gid=3