ASN source when using "-A with traceroute"

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed May 16 17:46:59 UTC 2012

     ( I coudln't resist )

http://traceroute.sourceforge.net/

#define DEF_RADB_SERVER     "whois.radb.net"
#define DEF_RADB_SERVICE    "whois"

const char *get_as_path (const char *query) {

         server = getenv ("RA_SERVER");
         if (!server)  server = DEF_RADB_SERVER;

         service = getenv ("RA_SERVICE");
         if (!service)  service = DEF_RADB_SERVICE;

         n = snprintf (buf, sizeof (buf), "%s\r\n", query);

     Yadi, yada...

     So unless radb croak... you'll be fine.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443