Video streaming over IPv6

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:55:51 UTC 2012

Hello,

Can anyone comment on the availability of IPv6 video streaming services?
I'm thinking about commercial, 'cloud'-based services a la U-Stream or
Make.TV.

I can roll my own, and will eventually do so, but having a commercial
service that I could use would make my life so much easier :-)

Any such service who is thinking about jumping on the World IPv6 Launch
Day bandwagon and could use some (I'd like to think clueful) debugging
can also contact me, we might be able to work something out.

regards,

Carlos