Cogent for ISP bandwidth

Justin Krejci jkrejci at usinternet.com
Tue May 15 14:03:05 UTC 2012

+1 for cogent, problem free and good responsive support.

Not sure why "don't use only 1 upstream if you care about accessibility" has anything to do with cogent specifically. Are peering/de-peering disputes more likely to occur than all other network/routing issues combined? its just another possible cause for an outage.