eircom.net contact

Niall Kearney mantel at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:26:35 UTC 2012

That sounds like Eircom. They're in financial trouble at the moment so they
probably doubly don't care about their customers or anyone else unless
they're taking them to court or willing to buy them. Their twitter account
seems to be responsive ( https://twitter.com/#!/eircom ) although getting
them to understand might take a few steps.

Niall