mulcast assignments

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu May 3 20:19:58 UTC 2012

Simpler solution... Just set the P flag and use your unicast prefix as part of the group ID.

For example, if your unicast prefix is 2001:db8:f00d::/48, you could use:

ff4e:2001:db8:f00d::<group number>

Where <group number> is any number of your choosing up to 64 bits, but recommended
to be ≤32 bits.

Make sense?

Owen