Outdoor Wireless Access Point

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 17:17:02 UTC 2012

Yes Its VoIP over wireless, mostly this university need this wireless
network for their professions and students which carry their IP Phones and
I care about this.
Thanks

--
Regards,
Shahab Vahabzadeh, Network Engineer and System Administrator

Cell Phone: +1 (415) 871 0742
PGP Key Fingerprint = 8E34 B335 D702 0CA7 5A81  C2EE 76A2 46C2 5367 BF90