French Regulator to ask all your information about your Peering

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Fri Mar 30 19:06:09 UTC 2012

In a message written on Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 07:50:43PM +0100, Mike Blanche wrote:
> http://www.arcep.fr/index.php?id=9320
>
> That's quite a big list. :-( (assuming I understand that list to be
> everyone licenced under L33-1)

Can someone with more local knowledge explain a "L33" license?
Looking at the names and some quick googling make me think this is
like a CLEC license in the US.  If so, aren't they missing a
fair number of the folks who might be present at an exchange but not
have such a license?

I'm almost afraid to ask, since they will likely want to license such
folks... *sigh*