Quad-A records in Network Solutions ?

Matt Ryanczak ryanczak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:32:47 UTC 2012

On 3/28/12 11:00 PM, bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com wrote:
> 	once, years ago, Netsol -did- have a path for injecting AAAA records. It was prototype
> code with the engineering team.  I had records registered with them.  Have since sold the domains
> and they moved to other registries.   But they did support it for a while.

I too had AAAA with nesol years ago. It required special phone calls to
special people to update. Customer support never knew what was going on
regarding AAAA or IPvWhat?.

I suspect all of the people there that know about these types of things
have moved on. Netsol has been leaking people since their sale to
web.com last year, from actual layoffs and fear of the same.

~matt