BCP38 Deployment

Bingyang LIU bjornliu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:51:20 UTC 2012

Yep, one way is to give economic penalty.

But how about giving the _good_ ISPs economic reward? Say, some
transit ISPs deploy anti-spoofing techniques (e.g. uRPF), but only
filter those spoofing packets whose destination is the ASes having
purchased their *anti-spoofing service* ?

Bingyang

--
Bingyang Liu
Network Architecture Lab, Network Center,Tsinghua Univ.