OWA blocked by China

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Tue Mar 27 14:36:30 UTC 2012

On 03/27/12 09:16, Jim Gonzalez wrote:
> Hello,
>
>                  One of my customers has workers in China. There outlook web
> access is blocked by the China Firewall. I was just wondering if anyone had
> this issue ? I have not tried any work arounds as of yet just gathering info
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Jim Gonzalez

Common practice in China.  Typically the block comes and goes. Here
today, gone tomorrow.

However if the OWA server is on a dynamic IP or you use a dynamic IP
address service for ip  address resolution, then it will be blocked all
the time by China.

It's just the way things are done over there.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.